-->

Happy Birthday wishes for dad

Advertisemen

Happy Birthday to you Dad

     Hello friends is your dad birthday is today or tomorrow or it is in this week are you preparing for some message for wishing your dad . So friends you came to the right place where you can find the best birthday wishes for your dad. send them through social networks if you are away from him or else you can wish directly.

  

Happy birthday wishes for dad

 Dad… like the shade of a tree, you’re my life’s canopy. Happy birthday.

Today is the right time for me to say, how grateful I am to you for always showing me the way. Happy birthday dad.

People rub lamps to find genies while I simply call out my dad’s name. Happy birthday daddy.

Dad… in my life’s treasure trove of memories, the ones we’ve shared together are the ones I miss the most. Happy birthday dad.

Dad… you’ve helped me go places and reach heights which have given me some of life’s best views.

 From teaching me how to hold a fork, to avoid being a dork. From teaching me how to behave, to being cool and suave. From teaching me how to keep my conscience clear, to living a life without fear… – I owe it all to you, dad. Happy birthday.

No gift can ever match the gift of love and affection you have given me all these years. Happy birthday dad.


Dear dad, I am your princess and you are my million colors of happiness. Happy birthday.



Dad… you’ve helped me go places and reach heights which have given me some of life’s best views.

Happy birthday to a dad whose first name is brilliant, middle name is awesome and last name is fabulous.

Happy birthday to the adorable dad who will loosen his pockets and tighten his hugs for me just with a small tug.

The world would be a better place if there were more dads like you. Happy birthday.

I know that you don’t expect anything from me, but I expect myself to be the best possible daughter to an amazing father like you. Happy birthday.

Dad… I hated it when you stopped me from doing something wrong, but from the bottom of my heart I knew that you were always right. Happy birthday.

Dad… thanks for being a tree that gave me shade, but never expecting me to live under your shadow. Happy birthday.


 I am so glad that I have got your DNA, I love you is all I want to say. Happy birthday dad.



No matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter who I am with, you will always be the rock that holds my life together. Happy birthday dad.


Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad Images






Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Gambar, artikel ataupun video yang ada di web ini terkadang berasal dari berbagai sumber media lain. Hak Cipta sepenuhnya dipegang oleh sumber tersebut. Jika ada masalah terkait hal ini, Anda dapat menghubungi kami disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments
© Copyright 2017 Happy-Birthday-Wishes - All Rights Reserved - Created By BLAGIOKE Diberdayakan oleh Blogger